Search results for "Markup"Version 0.30 ChangelogLast modified Fri Feb 21 04:12:14 UTC 2014
. . . RandomText
* InitVars: Added code to generate $AdminText and $RandomText
BuildLink: Check for the presence of '?', and if it exists, strip it and tr . . . ing $NavBar
* Wrote sub DoCSS - Will handle CSS for themes in the future
BuildLink: Check for CanEdit() before giving edit link
* Wrote sub GetArchi . . . History"
* InitVars: Call ReplaceSpaces() instead of direct substitution
BuildLink: Change way links are parsed
: Check $UserName instead of . . . uss-form" to <p> element just before form
* DoDiscuss: Add hidden div with Markup
Help(), and link to unhide the div
* DoSearch: Call ReplaceSpaces() instead . . . acement for InitTemplate (will include default theme in the near future)
: Added 4x~, which calls GetSignature()
: Changed the way headers a . . . re discovered/written, also adds id= (for anchors/TOC later)
* Wrote sub Markup
Help - Displays a helpful style guide below the page editor
* Wrote sub Reg . . . the call (so user gets right back to where they left off)
* Wrote sub StripMarkup
- Returns only alphanumeric text, and spaces and underscores
* Wrote sub I . . . firstname.lastname@example.org>\\
Date: Mon Aug 12 09:44:30 2013 -0500
: Check for '#NOWIKI' right at the beginning, and if matched, return.
* Mar . . . kup: Comment previous '!! nomarkup
* DoAdminListVisitors: Add a form at the top which allows you to s . . . ck users"-
* InitVars: Declare special pages at end using SetSpecialPage
BuildLink: Add rel-"nofollow" to edit links
* Wrote sub SetSpecialPage - Li . . . s: Added bannedcontent to %AdminActions, %AdminList, and %PostingActions
: Removed commented code at bottom
* InitDirs: Added $BannedContent under $ . . . ERY_STRING is empty, use PATH_INFO for $Page, otherwise use QUERY_STRING
BuildLink: When building a link for internal pages, if the page does not ex . . . %Commands
* InitVars: Added 'commenting' to %PostingActions
* Created sub Markup
BuildLink - takes everything between [[ and ]] and returns a properly forma . . . tted href anchor
: Commented existing link checking code, added new line that calls Markup
Bu . . . Version 0.40 ChangelogLast modified Fri Nov 14 15:27:25 UTC 2014
. . . n exists before offering to edit it, remove RegCommand on 'revision'
Image: Use $Url instead of $ShortUrl
- DoSpecialPage: Return if a revis . . . file'. Removed RegShortCode call on 'blog'.
- Removed sub DoBlog
BuildLink: Use CGI.pm methods to generate links. Call CommandLink() for the . . . edit link.
: Introduced triple-braces to generate <pre> tags, began preparing for trip . . . eader: Use "searchbox" as the id for the div around the search form.
BuildLink: Underline the page name in red dashed line if it doesn't yet exi . . . st
: #NOWIKI is handled a little differently
- RegCommand: Allow $display . . . 'search'
- Wrote sub DoBlog - Returns a listing of blog entries
BuildLink: Add quotes around page name when building create page link
- . . . Wrote sub Markup
Shortcode - Searches for defined shortcodes, then executes the associated s . . . ub
: Check for shortcodes at the end
- Wrote sub RegShortCode - Registers . . . her than $Page
- DoRevert: Add rel='nofollow' on "YES" link
: Added "-" to the list of items acceptable.
- DoRequest: Removed hard- . . . rs: Call RegAdminPage on 'files', which points to DoAdminListFiles()
Image: Fixed bug whereby external images (with http://) were getting clobbe . . . rom GetParam('page') to $Page... don't know if this is still needed.
BuildLink: Don't strip a query string from the link text anymore
- Wrot . . . e sub Markup
Image - Handles the image stuff of the markup
: Call Markup
Image() on image tags
- Wrote sub PageIsFile - Returns 1 i . . . Discuss Version 0.30 DevTrackLast modified Fri Feb 14 03:24:57 UTC 2014
. . . 17:58:39 UTC 2013// (184.108.40.206)
Link behavior was changed in the **Markup
()** sub. Now if you create a link to a page that does not exist, the name . . . d that.
Aneuch has a plugin interface, and as such, the creole-compatible markup
engine can be replaced by any number of other engines (markdown, MediaWiki . . . , etc). So, if the shortcodes get replaced before Markup
is called, as long as the injected text is the same as the current markup
. . . eat. But woe to the administrator of the wiki who has replaced the default markup
engine with, say, markdown, and installed a plugin that expects (and outpu . . . ts) creole.
The alternative to this is to replace the shortcodes post-markup
, with the understanding that all injected text must be html formatted. How . . . Version 0.50 ChangelogLast modified Thu Feb 18 03:23:14 UTC 2016
. . . @array (PERL compatibility), RegCommand and RegRawHandler on 'view'
BuildLink: Handle mailto: links
Image: Call 'view' instead of ' . . . ngs, and call SanitizeFileName(). Call RegPostAction for 'quickedit'
: Now do <blockquote> for 4 leading spaces. Re-arrange the way lists are do . . . email@example.com>
Date: Thu Oct 1 11:36:59 2015 -0500
BuildLink: Only remove everything after a # if the link address is the same . . . oved some commented code
- DoFooter: Removed some commented code
BuildLink: Split if statement to several lines (readability)
- DoEdit: . . . Version 0.20 ChangelogLast modified Wed May 1 15:53:32 UTC 2013
. . . that points to DoRevert()
* InitTemplate: Change code to use $Template
: Multi-level lists are now possible
* InitDirs: Set $TemplateDir, mkdir i . . . RC and %MaintActions
* InitVars: Initialize $PurgeRC and %MaintActions
: Change LI (both OL and UL) to match multi-line, even though it does nothi . . . ng the way Markup
works right now.
: Added condition for strikethough that there cannot be whitespace before t . . . ons and %AdminList
* InitConfig: Added definitions for %PostingActions
: Changed forced line break to globally search (g modifier to s///)
* Init . . . FutureLast modified Mon Oct 16 01:03:30 UTC 2017
. . . there is a practical use for this, but hey, why not. -- [[AaronGraves]]
While the [[Markup
]] engine works, it's quite ugly. Ultimately, I'd like . . . to re-write the markup
engine as a state machine. Until I do this, the engine will not be 100% co . . . e with Creole syntax. (See [[CreoleTest]]) -- [[AaronGraves]]
Speaking of Markup
, I need to get tables implemented. I'll target the 0.40 release of Aneuch . . . d of recent changes.
Maybe even parse external RSS feeds within the wiki markup
I'd like to add individual page subscriptions, so that u . . . Script FlowLast modified Sun Jun 16 21:40:10 UTC 2019
. . . appears that there is nothing here.')
** OR if the page does exist, and **Markup
**\\Send the text from $Page to **Markup
()**, whic . . . h should return properly formatted HTML.
BuildLink**\\Takes any text between two ['s and two ]'s and returns an HTML . . . anchor element (<a>).
** IF Markup
does not exist:
*** Send the text from $Page out to the browser
** **DoSpe . . . Developing PluginsLast modified Mon Jul 18 22:56:20 UTC 2016
. . . nhtml.pl</a>, version 1.0 - Allows the use of plain HTML pages (instead of markup
After this, a plugin may begin defining variables and subs as it se . . . .
A plugin may replace a built-in sub by doing the following:
And then go on to define sub NewMa . . . HomePageLast modified Thu Feb 18 03:09:12 UTC 2016
. . . se will be [[Version 0.60]].
Some of the goals of this project are:
* A [[Markup
]] engine compatible with [[http://www.wikicreole.org/|Creole]]
* [[Themes| . . . nstructions.
What works, and what doesn't?
]], editing, archiving, [[Plugins]], [[Themes]], [[Discussion Pages]], [[Re . . . Considerations for moving to a DB back-endLast modified Tue May 10 01:10:54 UTC 2016
. . . t summary included by the author
* **text** - The text of the page itself (markup
, contents, etc)
* **ts** - The timestamp of the page, in seconds since the . . . ories, only the bare file name)
* **$content** - The contents of the page (markup
* **$user** - The author making the modification
WritePage will fig . . . APIs RegShortCodeLast modified Wed May 14 15:38:37 UTC 2014
. . . rint directly, rather, they return text (which must be HTML formatted, not Markup
formatted as this will get called after **Markup
()** is run).
It should b . . . Discuss MarkupLast modified Thu Sep 6 22:08:04 UTC 2018
. . . d text can be entered like such: (edit this page to see how it look in the markup
This is pre-formatted text.
-- [[AaronGraves|AaronGraves]] //Su . . . SiteMapLast modified Sat Sep 3 23:19:02 UTC 2016
. . . ===[[Documentation]]
* [ . . . WhatIsAWikiLast modified Sat Nov 8 01:27:41 UTC 2014
. . . to create and modify
pages on the fly using their web browser, and a basic markup
The wiki platform allows collaboration and group communication qu . . . BannedContentLast modified Wed Aug 28 20:32:37 UTC 2013
. . . ock anything that starts with [url= (which is BBCode, and not valid Creole markup
You can also use a bare word, for example "viagra" or similar. . . . Version 0.30 DevTrackLast modified Mon Feb 17 20:27:11 UTC 2014
. . . iew" button and get a look at how your page will look once run through the markup
engine. However, you cannot currently do this with a discussion page post . . . MarkupLast modified Mon Jul 18 03:05:13 UTC 2016
. . . wiki engine attempts to implement the [[http://www.wikicreole.org|Creole]] markup
language, with a few deviations (and a few additions). You can see the che . . . FeaturesLast modified Mon Oct 16 00:26:29 UTC 2017
. . . over the myriad of choices in wiki engines, just refer to this page.
* **Bold**, //Italic//, __underline__, --strikethrough--, `teletype` tex . . . Version 0 10Last modified Fri Mar 14 02:30:21 UTC 2014
. . . ch.org/downloads/aneuch_0.10.tgz|aneuch_0.10.tgz]]**
engine (Constantly evolving)
* --Editing-- Done.
* --Full revision history . . . Version 0.21Last modified Wed Mar 18 03:34:53 UTC 2015
. . . roken links"
* [[https://github.com/ajgraves/aneuch/issues/10|Issue 10]], "Markup
: Internal links with spaces should be converted to underscores"
Download . . . Version 0 20 DevTracLast modified Mon Apr 29 19:19:34 UTC 2013
. . . ons to compare - Done 04/22/13
* Revert to past revision - Done 04/22/13
: Multi-level lists implemented - Done 04/22/13
Here . . . What Is AneuchLast modified Fri Oct 24 19:40:19 UTC 2014
. . . es of "Portions of this program Copyright (C) Aaron Graves."
* A Markup
engine compatible with Creole
* Extensible (plugin support)
* . . . AboutLast modified Mon Oct 13 17:05:53 UTC 2014
. . . but never got very indepth with them, and I became intrigued with how the markup
syntax worked. Just for fun, I threw together a quick script in PERL that . . . DocumentationLast modified Sat Dec 12 17:57:01 UTC 2015
. . . derations]].
Users of the wiki can get assistance in using the [[Markup
]] language, and how to [[Creating_Pages|create]] and [[Deleting_Pages|dele . . . Version 0.21 ChangelogLast modified Tue Jul 23 15:52:22 UTC 2013
. . . ead of $Url$DefaultPage; replace spaces with underscores in @NavBarPages
: Call ReplaceSpaces on any internal links, also prepend with $ShortUrl; Ch . . . CreoleTestLast modified Tue Jul 10 18:36:58 UTC 2012
. . . This page is specifically designed to test the compatibility of the [[Markup
]] engine with the [[http://wikicreole.org|Creole syntax]].
Everything belo . . . Version 0.41 ChangelogLast modified Fri Nov 14 15:19:50 UTC 2014
. . . firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Nov 14 09:00:43 2014 -0600
: If <pre> tags, call QuoteHTML(), otherwise don't.
. . . Discuss Plugins NoWikiMarkupLast modified Mon Jul 4 03:29:03 UTC 2016
. . .
I attempted to change NoWikiParkupPlugin.pl to NoWikiMarkup
Plugin.pl but, the page is locked.
-- Russ //Sun Jun 26 18:49:24 UTC 2016 . . . PlaygroundLast modified Wed Jul 6 17:37:48 UTC 2016
. . . ntent on it. It is set to block bots from crawling it.
You may need the [[Markup
]] guide to get you started.
. . .
29 pages found.