Blocking and Extensible Posting were implemented today, July 16th.
- AaronGraves Mon Jul 16 20:03:43 UTC 2012 (220.127.116.11)
404's are mostly implemented (when a "bare" page his hit anyways). Still needs to be implemented when a revision is requested that does not exist (example: there are only 5 versions, but version 7 is requested) and various other functions.
- AaronGraves Thu Apr 4 15:13:59 UTC 2013 (18.104.22.168)
Blocking has been implemented. It's based on (singular) IP address. For future: Allow blocking of ranges and subnets.
- AaronGraves Thu Apr 4 17:00:33 UTC 2013 (22.214.171.124)
Extensible posting is done. FIXME: Maybe write a sub that handles registration? Something like "RegPostAction('antispam','DoAntiSpam')"
- AaronGraves Thu Apr 4 19:39:45 UTC 2013 (126.96.36.199)
Built maintenance tasks logic using a new hash, %MaintActions. Added new variable $PurgeRC to purge old entries from the RecentChanges (rc.log) file. Existing maintenance code to purge old temp files was put into its own sub. Need to write the sub to trim the visitor log file.
- AaronGraves Fri Apr 5 17:00:34 UTC 2013 (188.8.131.52)
Page deletion is complete! w00t!
- AaronGraves Tue Apr 9 19:04:16 UTC 2013 (184.108.40.206)