Search results for "Blocking"Discuss Version 0 20Last modified Tue Apr 9 19:04:16 UTC 2013
. . .
and Extensible Posting were implemented today, July 16th.
- [[AaronGraves . . . onGraves|AaronGraves]] //Thu Apr 4 15:13:59 UTC 2013// (220.127.116.11)
has been implemented. It's based on (singular) IP address. For future: All . . . ow blocking
of ranges and subnets.
- [[AaronGraves|AaronGraves]] //Thu Apr 4 17:00:3 . . . Discuss Version 0.60 DevTrackLast modified Sun Oct 29 11:41:47 UTC 2017
. . . ng to look at using this internally in Aneuch, for things like the content blocking
rules, IP bans, etc.
I've placed an emphasis in the code that the prefere . . . ading a large preferences database. Ultimately I think putting the content blocking
rules into this system would be a big indicator of performance as that's t . . . SiteMapLast modified Sat Sep 3 23:19:02 UTC 2016
. . . ages]]
* [[Future] . . . Version 0 20 DevTracLast modified Mon Apr 29 19:19:34 UTC 2013
. . . ntly **on track** for timely release.//
* Page Deletion - Done 04/09/13
- Done 07/16/12
* Extensible Posting - Done 07/16/12
* (Rudimentary) Theme . . . Version 0 20Last modified Fri Mar 14 02:33:02 UTC 2014
. . . e in version 0.20! Somehow this escaped my attention in version 0.10.
]]** - Sometimes you need to ban/block somebody. Version 0.20 includes a me . . . DocumentationLast modified Sat Dec 12 17:57:01 UTC 2015
. . . ] or [[Configuring]] your new Aneuch wiki. Occasionally, you may have to [[Blocking
|block]] somebody, or [[BannedContent|ban content]]. Additionally, if you a . . . Version 0.30 DevTrackLast modified Mon Feb 17 20:27:11 UTC 2014
. . . /cgi-bin/oddmuse/Surge_Protection|Surge Protection]], and defines it as //"blocking
a surge of activity from one particular user/host"//. I would like to impl . . . BlockingLast modified Wed Jul 31 16:39:41 UTC 2013
. . . Blocking
an IP address is simple to accomplish in Aneuch.
# Enter the Admin menu
# . . .
8 pages found.