Search results for "BannedContent"Version 0.40 ChangelogLast modified Fri Nov 14 15:27:25 UTC 2014
. . . ints
- DoAdminBlock: Form() now returns instead of prints
: Form() now returns instead of prints
- DoAdminCSS: Form() now returns . . . ink(). Changed call on RegCommand for 'revision'. Removed RegAdminPage 'getbannedcontent
file'. Removed RegShortCode call on 'blog'.
- Removed sub DoBlog
- . . . oAdminUnlock
- DoAdminBlock: Add <br/> before save button
: Remove bit about pre-populating with default BannedContent
File, add <br/> . . . nRobotsTxt: Add <br/> before save button
- Commented out sub DoAdminGetBannedContent
File - It wasn't working anyways.
- DoAdmin: Minor change to back link, . . . ts to DoRobotsTxt()
- InitVars: Call RegAdminPage for robotstxt and getbannedcontent
- InitVars: Call RegPostAction for robotstxt, points to DoPostingR . . .
- DoAdminBlock: Surround the blocked count with <strong>
: Surround the blocked count with <strong>, added link to call getbannedcon . . . Txt - Admin page for editing the robots.txt file
- Wrote sub DoAdminGetBannedContent
File - Supposed to retrieve the distrubted BannedContent
File from aneuch.or . . . AdminBlock: Call Form() instead of manually building the form
: Call Form() instead of manually building the form
- DoAdminCSS: Call . . .
- Wrote sub StartForm - Returns the start of a multipart form
: If the text is a file upload, return 0. Also replace %FORM with GetParam
. . . (for CGI)
- DoPostingBlockList: use GetParam (for CGI)
: use GetParam (for CGI)
- DoPostinCSS: use GetParam (for CGI)
- Wr . . . Version 0.30 ChangelogLast modified Fri Feb 21 04:12:14 UTC 2014
. . . clearing the log file
* DoAdminBlock: Add <br/> after </textarea>
: Add <br/> after </textarea>
* PassesSpamCheck: BUGFIX: checksum was askin . . . directly
* AntiSpam: Add an extra <br/> before the question is printed
: Removal of comments and blank lines combined into one grep statement, als . . . minListVisitors: Include a form for easy entry to the limit param
: Provide the count of the number of rules loaded
* PassesSpamCheck: If $FO . . . Added %QuestionAnswer section
* Added vars %QuestionAnswer and $BannedContent
* Added more comments throughout the entire script
* InitVars: Moved $NewP . . . nitVars: Removed lod $NavBar code that was commented out
* InitVars: Added bannedcontent
to %AdminActions, %AdminList, and %PostingActions
* Markup: Removed commen . . . ted code at bottom
* InitDirs: Added $BannedContent
* SetCookie: Added check to remove trailing slash from . . . r "index"
* DoAdminBlock: Change rows on textarea to 30
* Wrote sub DoAdminBannedContent
- Handles the $BannedContent
* RedHerringForm: Print directly instead . . . e sub AntiSpam - Handles the Question and Answer for TextCha
* Wrote sub IsBannedContent
- Checks the submitted data against $BannedContent
* Wrote sub PassesSpamC . . . ngDiscuss: Call PassesSpamCheck() before AppendFile()
* Wrote sub DoPostingBannedContent
- Handles the POST even for updating $BannedContent
from the admin interfa . . . Version 0.50 ChangelogLast modified Thu Feb 18 03:23:14 UTC 2016
. . . ns' and 'deleted'; call RegDashboardItem() for DashboardDatabase, DashboardBannedContent
s and DashboardBannedUsers
- DoCSS: If a $Theme is set, and a style.css . . . e admin dashboard out into individual routines DashboardDatabase, DashboardBannedContent
s and DashboardBannedUsers, and wrote sub DoAdminDashboard
- DoLinkedPa . . . SpamLast modified Sun Jun 25 12:49:59 UTC 2017
. . . questions from other sites (or spammers might try to adapt to this).
Finally, Aneuch implements a banned content feature. Using rules that an . . . rg/wiki/Regular_expression|regular expressions]] (or pre-load our global [[BannedContent
It should be noted that if a user is . . . BannedContentLast modified Wed Aug 28 20:32:37 UTC 2013
. . . ords //b**ass**//, //**ass**ociate//, etc.
We publish the contents of the BannedContent
file used here on the Aneuch wiki on the page [[BannedContent
File]]. Feel . . . free to copy the contents of that into your own BannedContent
. . . Discuss SpamLast modified Wed Feb 22 17:13:54 UTC 2017
. . . he spammers. At a guess, I would have to say it has a lot to do with the [[BannedContent
-- [[AaronGraves|AaronGraves]] //Wed Feb 26 18:48:58 UTC 2014/ . . . DocumentationLast modified Sat Dec 12 17:57:01 UTC 2015
. . . euch wiki. Occasionally, you may have to [[Blocking|block]] somebody, or [[BannedContent
|ban content]]. Additionally, if you are [[Upgrading]], be sure to check if . . . Discuss Version 0.30 DevTrackLast modified Fri Feb 14 03:24:57 UTC 2014
. . . ver it will not affect human spammers in any way. That's coming next, with BannedContent
-- [[AaronGraves|AaronGraves]] //Mon Aug 5 02:42:21 UTC 2013// (174.74. . . . Discuss Spam WorkLast modified Sun Jun 26 18:26:47 UTC 2016
. . . t human-generated spam.
That is why the next thing I'm working on will be BannedContent
. This will allow an administrator to set a list of regular expressions whi . . . Discuss BannedContentFileLast modified Fri Jun 24 04:41:32 UTC 2016
. . .
File was updated today to include a new URL that was targeting some sites.
. . . BannedContentFileLast modified Wed Nov 16 00:31:40 UTC 2016
11 pages found.